Haaiii everyone, i'm neyla want to sharing my experience study with miss nurul Oke jadi hari ini, hari kamis ini, kita belajar tentang suggestions, request, dan instructions nihh. So, suggestions is an idea abot what someone should do or how someone should behave. Request is an act of politely or formally asking for something. Instructions is an statement that describe how to do something command. Pada materi ini, saya mampu memahami apa itu suggestions, request, and Instructions. Saya juga dapat beradaptasi di kelompok saya. Saya berharap, hari hari kedepan bisa lebih menguasai materi materi sebelumnya. Terimakaasih miss nurul, dan teman teman. See u
I got out of class at 08.37. I walked with my friend, Anisa. I walked down the hall, in front of me was Rifa and behind me were Almira and Karisma. Then, I arrived at the canteen, I went straight to canteen three. I bought two tofu meatballs and bought le minerale for Anisa in canteen three. After buying snacks, I sit on the pink bench next to the corner. I sat with Seli, Vinza, Aura, Rifa and Linda. Across from me, there are Yasmin, Anisa, Sila and Osha. I enjoy tofu meatballs while chatting with friends. There, we talked about the future. Some say they want to own a house first, some want to get married first, and so on. We really enjoy moments like this. While chatting, I looked around. Many of the walls are covered in dirt. Lots of rubbish scattered around. There are trash cans without lids, there are mountains of trash, and so on. We returned to class after finishing. When we wanted to enter class, we stopped for a moment in front of the class. Enjoy the cool and fresh...
Hari ini kita belajar materi tentang entertainment nih! Seru banget, ya siapa sih yg ga suka liburan kan?? Nah tapi, pengertian entertainment sendiri tu apasih? Jadi, Entertainment adalah sebuah bentuk aktivitas yang bertujuan untuk menarik perhatian dan keinginan seseorang atau memberikan mereka kesenangan dan kegembiraan. Nah contohnya nonton bioskop. Aku suka genre horor, jadi biasanya aku nonton yg serem serem gitu dehh. Okee sekiann dari aku, see u!
Komentar
Posting Komentar